Monday, May 24, 2010

New Award!

I'd like to thank Laura at OurScented Cottage http://ourscentedcottage.blogspot.com/ for bestowing this great award on my site. It's much appreciated. I never think my site can hold a candle to hers, with her fine poetry, and ability to purvey the finest in recipes and homemade cures for just about everything under the sun, so her nomination is that much more special.

As time goes on, I'll be nominating some special sites to share this award with and post them right here on WWW in America.

3 comments:

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Congratulations!

And thank you for 'Press One For English'!!! Just grabbed it, and put it in my Sidebar.

Had to put it "under" the 2 posts I show, because it over-ran my Sidebar, at "the side."

*^_^*
.

All American said...

Thank you very much! Glad you enjoyed it and you never have to Press 1 to comment in English here!

Laura said...

You're welcome! Keep up the great posts!!